- Explore the undiscovered County Donegal coastline
- Uncover many tales at the Doagh Famine Village
- Visit Fanad Head and Lighthouse
- Take a scenic drive to Horn Head
- Explore Glenveagh National Park and Castle
- Enjoy free time in Belfast
The northernmost county in Ireland, County Donegal is relatively undiscovered, but a delight to visit with high cliffs, craggy bays and the second largest National Park in Ireland to explore. We’ll discover many of its hidden delights on this new tour based at a fabulous new hotel overlooking the sea.