- Enchanting Trier, historical Cochem and the quaint town of Bernkastel-Kues offer a wonderful festive atmosphere
- Enjoy the seasonal aromas as you browse the stalls in Trier
- Stroll around the picturesque wooden stalls of charming Cochem
- Explore the quaint town of Bernkastel-Kues
- Visit the beautiful Belgian city of Bruges, famed for its chocolate, beers and lace
Enjoy an exciting short break this festive season, admiring the amazing decorations and soaking up the seasonal atmosphere in a choice of great destinations. From our base at the Hotel Bomers in Alf, we’ll explore Trier, Cochem, Bernastel-Keus and Bruges during our holiday.