- Enjoy the ‘Spirit of Ireland’ Experience in Waterford including traditional music, drinks and food
- Step aboard the fascinating Dunbrody Famine Ship
- Visit the Kennedy Homestead, the birthplace of President John F. Kennedy’s great-grandfather
- Explore beautiful Wexford and the Johnstown Castle Gardens
- Stop at the excellent Newbridge Silverware Visitor Centre
- Admire vibrant Enniscorthy
- Take in New Ross’ many sights
Enjoy a magnificent holiday to Waterford, staying at Treacy’s Hotel and discovering some of South East Ireland’s finest sights. We travel to Waterford via Enniscorthy and visit New Ross, where we explore the Dunbrody Famine Ship and Kennedy Homestead. We also discover Wexford and admire the stunning Johnstown Castle Gardens, before taking a trip to Newbridge Silverware.