- Marvel as we journey around the awe-inspiring Ring of Kerry
- The Dingle Peninsula – just waiting to be discovered
- Visit the National Stud Farm and bustling Cork – both visited by Her Majesty the Queen
- Explore popular Tralee
- Admire some of the world’s finest crystal at Waterford Crystal
- Enjoy a walking tour of Waterford
There’s so much to see and do on this glorious holiday around the coastline of southern Ireland and we make sure you don’t miss a thing! Stunning scenery, awe-inspiring views and world-famous attractions, this wonderful holiday based in Tralee, the ‘Gateway to the Dingle Peninsula’ offers it all.