- Discover majestic Tratzberg Castle with a tour
- Enjoy a cruise on Lake Achensee
- Take in the traditional Cows Down festival
- Visit charming Rattenberg, the Tyrol’s oldest town
- Explore the Tyrolean Farmhouse Museum to gain better insight into this region
- Make the most of a traditional folklore evening
Staying in Austria’s stunning Tyrol, take in the superb scenery and discover centuries-old traditions. Experience one of the celebrated annual festivals, as we watch the cattle procession through a local village. Browse the market stalls, filled with wonderful produce in honour of the event, and visit Tratzberg Castle, set in a picturesque location in the Ziller Valley.