- Explore the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Discover pretty St David’s – a site of pilgrimage for many years
- See lovely Cardigan Bay
- Admire the tumbling waters of Cenarth Falls
- Take in the superb views on our trip to Tenby
- Enjoy time at leisure in coastal Saundersfoot
At the foot of a wooded valley lies the popular fishing village and seaside resort of Saundersfoot. Boasting a picturesque harbour, and ideally situated on the Pembrokeshire coast, it’s the perfect location from where we will explore the stunning south west of Wales.