- Visit Westminster Abbey – scene of many coronations, weddings and celebrations
- Explore St Paul’s Cathedral, the highest point in the City of London
- Admire the coaches and carriages used by the Royal Family on State Occasions
- Go behind the scenes with HM The Queen’s Mounted Bodyguard at the Household Cavalry Museum
- Free time in capital London
Discover the Royal world of coronations, weddings and celebrations and find out what goes into the pomp and ceremony of some of the most significant occasions held for the Royal Family.