- Enjoy a breath-taking journey around the Ring of Kerry, one of Ireland’s top scenic attractions.
- Discover the beautiful Gougane Barra National Park
- Take in the scenery along Bantry Bay
- Explore Ilnacullin – Garnish Island – with its wonderful flora and fauna
- Relax in scenic Glengarriff, set amid the rugged beauty of mountains and wooded valleys
This is an amazing opportunity to take in the stunning scenery around County Kerry and Cork. We’ve picked out some exceptional places to show you, including the unspoilt beauty of Bantry Bay and Garnish Island, the undisturbed Gougane Barra National Park, as well as the famous Ring of Kerry.