- Explore bustling Whitby from our cliff-top hotel
- Ride the scenic North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Visit fascinating Eden Camp, dedicated to World War II
- Explore seaside Scarborough
- Enjoy fantastic evening entertainment
Historical Whitby is an ideal touring base from which to discover the delights of the North York Moors. Step back in time in this lovely old fishing town, overlooked by the cliff-top ruins of dramatic Whitby Abbey. We’ll take a scenic ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, as well as visiting fascinating Eden Camp and seaside Scarborough.
5 days from only
based on 2 people