- Journey aboard the East Lancashire Railway
- Explore Lancashire's Pendle 'Witch Country' and Skipton
- Trip on the Lakeside-Haverthwaite Railway
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Visit Skipton – affectionately known as the ‘Gateway to the Dales’
- Entertainment on some evenings
Savour the scenic splendour of Lancashire enjoying the picturesque West Pennine Moors from the East Lancashire Railway and enjoy the stunning views of the Lake District enjoying a trip on board the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway and cruise on beautiful Windermere.