- Journey aboard the East Lancashire Railway
- Explore Lancashire’s Pendle Witch Country
- Enjoy a trip on the Lakeside-Haverthwaite Railway
- Take a cruise on Lake Windermere
- Visit Skipton, affectionately known as the ‘Gateway to the Dales’
- Take an evening tram ride to admire the illuminations
Savour the scenic splendour of Lancashire enjoying the picturesque West Pennine Moors from the East Lancashire Railway and enjoy the stunning views of the Lake District enjoying a trip on board the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway and cruise on beautiful Windermere. During our break, we’ll also discover the amazing Blackpool Illuminations with an evening tram ride to take in the best of this attraction.