- Marvel at Norway’s spectacular Northern Lights
- Discover beautiful fjord villages along Norway’s coast
- Enjoy time in cultural Amsterdam
- Admire the Vestaralen Islands’ unique landscape
- Take in Andalsnes, gateway to the fjords
An atmospheric display of green and pink light dancing across the inky dark sky, the spectacular Aurora Borealis is one of nature’s most extraordinary wonders. This voyage follows Norway’s deeply fissured coastline, calling at idyllic fjord villages and charming coastal towns, venturing high into the Arctic Circle in your search for the Northern Lights.
15 days from only
based on 2 people