- Explore magnificent castles
- Admire the scenic and rugged coastline
- Stay in St Helier, the bustling capital of the island
- Go on leisurely walks on the island
- Enjoy the excellent local flora and fauna
The largest of the Channel Islands and the most southerly of them all, Jersey is a marvellous example of stunning landscapes and friendly locals. We’ll stay at the Mayfair Hotel when we visit, where we’ll be able to indulge in good food and comfortable accommodation while enjoying a great base from which we can explore the island.