- Relax in the floral surroundings of coastal Eastbourne
- Visit fascinating Bateman's, the family home of Rudyard Kipling
- Discover Sir Winston Churchill's home, Chartwell
- Admire wonderful Michelham Priory
- Call at historical Battle
Discover some of Sussex and Kent’s most historical, beautiful and significant properties. From our base in Eastbourne, we make our way to Bateman's, the former family home of the famous writer Rudyard Kipling, before discovering the town of Battle. We also explore Sir Winston Churchill’s former home, Chartwell, as well as visiting Michelham Priory.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale