- Take a trip on the Severn Valley Railway
- Enjoy a journey on the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
- Take to the tracks in the Forest of Dean railway
- Discover pretty Bridgnorth
- Explore the Regency town of Cheltenham
To see the wonderful Heart of England countryside from a different perspective, join us on this fantastic holiday as we travel on some of the UK’s most amazing restored railways. We’ll journey to Worcester, where we’ll stay at the Bank House Worcester Hotel, ideally located in the historic city centre and with many attractions and things to do nearby.
7 days from only
based on 2 people