- Stay at the heart of historical Gdansk
- Visit interesting Malbork Castle
- Discover coastal Sopot and Hel
- Explore the UNESCO designated city of Lubeck
- Take in the scenery as we visit Rugen Island
Enjoy the scenery as we travel across the north coast of Germany, far away from the bustle of the big cities. We’ll call at the designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Hanseatic cities of Lubeck and Stralsund, before continuing our journey into Poland to reach Gdansk.
Holiday not on sale
Sorry, this holiday is currently not on sale