- Admire stunning scenery from our base in picturesque Portpatrick
- Pay a visit to historical Castle Kennedy and admire the beautiful gardens
- Travel along the stunning Machars Peninsula
- Spend time exploring amazing Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Take a trip to the exotic Logan Botanical Gardens
On the western coastal tip of Southern Scotland, we’ll discover Portpatrick, a pretty fishing village wrapped around a picturesque harbour on the coast of Galloway. Join us as we uncover stunning seascapes and hidden gems, including the beautiful Castle Kennedy Gardens, historical Culzean Castle and the award-winning Logan Botanical Gardens.