- Discover the walled city of Londonderry
- Take a scenic train journey from Londonderry to Coleraine
- See the awesome Giant’s Causeway
- Scenic journey through the Connemara National Park
- Visit Strokestown Park
- Enjoy free time in Dublin
This new touring holiday combines the serene beauty of the Connemara National Park with a stay in the 17th-century walled city of Londonderry, from where we take a train journey described by Michael Palin as ‘one of the most beautiful rail journeys in the world’.