- Benefit from the services of a knowledgeable Battlefields Guide
- Gain an insight into the Great War at the Passchendaele Memorial Museum and the In Flanders’ Fields Museum
- Visit a selection of cemeteries and key sites at the Flanders battlefields
- Enjoy dinner at the popular Den Anker restaurant in Ypres
- Experience the Last Post at the Menin Gate
Combine a break in Bruges with the chance to explore this medieval city, and a visit to historical Flanders, where opposing troops fought along a series of trenches during World War I. Visit the In Flanders’ Fields Museum to gain an insight into the ‘War to End All Wars’.