- Join us on a relaxing scenic drive around the Isle of Bute
- Take a trip to the magnificent Mull of Kintyre
- Visit the ‘whisky capital of the world’ - Campbeltown
- Admire the amazing Ayrshire Coast
- Spend time seeing the sights in cultural Glasgow
Tranquil and beautiful, the Victorian resort of Rothesay attracts holiday-makers year after year. With its picturesque setting, relaxed atmosphere and wonderful attractions, it’s easy to see why this resort is so popular! Join us as we explore the Isle of Bute, as well as visiting Mount Stuart House, and spending time in vibrant Glasgow!