- Enjoy a cruise in the Shannon estuary on the lookout for dolphins
- See the dramatic Cliffs of Moher
- Visit stunning King John’s Castle
- Explore medieval Limerick at leisure
- Visit famous Newbridge Silverware
- Enjoy an Irish Whiskey Experience at our hotel
- Traditional live entertainment on several evenings
County Clare is home to some of the most spectacular and rugged coastline in Ireland. On this fantastic new holiday you will be amazed by the awesome Cliffs of Moher, will take to the water in a quest to locate Ireland’s only resident group of bottlenose dolphins as well as enjoying an ‘Irish Whiskey Experience’.