- Stay in the beautiful Swiss Alpine town of Davos
- Take the historical walking trail to Barentritt
- Enjoy the train ride from Davos to Klosters
- Take two scenic cable car rides
- Enjoy amazing views on our leisurely walks
Join us for a wonderful walking holiday through Switzerland’s stunning scenery, staying in the attractive Alpine town of Davos. You’ll enjoy expertly-planned guided walks through magnificent mountain scenes, plus delightful cable car and railway journeys. During your holiday you’ll enjoy a visit to the Stafelalp , which offers breathtaking views. You’ll also visit the popular skiing resort of Klosters and take a cable car ride up to the Jacob Horn – so much breathtaking beauty to experience on your delightful walks. A truly amazing holiday awaits.