What is Included?
- 15 nights room & breakfast
- 14 evening meals
- 4-star accommodation
- 7 included and 7 optional excursions
- Travel by Luxury Grand Tourer Coach Including: Superior comfort and stylish interiors; modern coach in superb gold livery; extra leg room, adjustable footrests and seatbacks; climate control; audio-visual entertainment; enhanced vision due to higher seating and tinted panoramic windows; on-board refreshments (charge payable)
- Free Home Connect service (where available)
- Services of a dedicated tour manager
Discover the fascinating, historic and colourful cities of Spain and Portugal with us. From Portugal's lively capital, Lisbon, and the thriving city of Porto, famous for its wines, to the religious shrines at Fatima and the popular Basque city of Bilbao, this holiday's interest is matched only by its variety.
Grand Tourer Highlights
Santiago de Compostela
The historic town of Santiago de Compostela originates from the Apostle Saint James, who visited this most north-western part of Spain to convert its people to Christianity.
This charismatic ancient port town is steeped in history and tradition, and well known for the production of the popular port wine. Located at the mouth of the Douro River and registered as a UNESCO world heritage site, the historic centre presents a collection of narrow alleyways, baroque churches and inviting squares.
Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are just some of the many delights of Portugal's capital city. Bright yellow trams wind their way through hilly, tree-lined streets, whilst the locals stroll peacefully through the old quarters. The city is set on seven hills where a number of spectacular monuments sit protectively, such as the iconic Belem Tower.
Your Grand Tourer Hotels
Take a look at some of the well-appointed hotels that await you on our Grand Tour through Spain and Portugal.
Hesperia Peregrino, Santiago
Boasting a prime location in the new area of the city, the Hesperia Peregrino is within easy reach of the main historic sites, including Santiago's imposing cathedral.
A modern hotel, the Axis Porto offers a wide range of facilities, including a great Spa area with pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
Sana Metropolitan, Lisbon
Located just north of the city, this stylish hotel provides comfortable accommodation and a relaxing atmosphere.
- Santiago de Compostela - Half day guided walking tour
- Port Wine tasting
- Douro River Cruise
- Salamanca – Half day guided walking tour
- Paris - River Seine Cruise