What is Included?
- 13 nights room & breakfast in 4-star mainstay accommodation
- 12 evening meals
- 2 included and 5 optional excursions
- Travel by Luxury Grand Tourer Coach Including: Superior comfort and stylish interiors; modern coach in superb gold livery; extra leg room, adjustable footrests and seatbacks; climate control; audio-visual entertainment; enhanced vision due to higher seating and tinted panoramic windows; on-board refreshments (charge payable)
- Complimentary Home Connect service (where available)
This impressive tour encapsulates the true essence of Italy, discovering a treasure-trove of stunning landscapes, spectacular cities and cultural delights. Experience some truly wonderful locations throughout your Grand Tour including stylish Sorrento, Rome, Florence and the Isle of Capri.
Grand Tourer Highlights
Explore the Renaissance capital of Italy to discover attractions such as the Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo and the Ponte Vecchio.
In the romantic ‘Eternal City’ you will be spoilt for choice. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, explore the ancient colesseum or visit the Vatican City and St Peter’s square.
The Emerald Isle of Capri
Travel by boat from Sorrento to discover the three principle areas of Capri – the historic port, Anacapri, offering stunning views over the bay of Naples, and stylish Capri town.
Tasso Theatre Show
Enjoy a true taste of the Neapolitan Riviera at the spectacular Tasso Theatre musical show. A medley of popular Neapolitan song and dance will certainly set toes tapping!
Your Grand Tourer Hotels
Take a look at some of the fabulous hotels that await you on our exciting Grand Italian Treasures tour.
Grand Hotel Plaza, Montecatini
Once residence of the composer Verdi, the charming Grand Hotel Plaza is centrally located in the heart of the charming
spa town of Montecatini.
Hotel Corallo, Sorrentine Peninsula
The beautiful Hotel Corallo enjoys a spectacular position in Sant'Agnello overlooking the bay of Naples on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Hotel Clitunno, Spoleto
The Hotel Clitunno is an historic dwelling with a relaxed atmosphere, set in the centre of Spoleto's old town, just a short walk from the Duomo.
- Pisa and Lucca
- Rome by night
- The Amalfi Drive
- Lake Trasimeno and Assisi
- Borromean Islands Cruise