What is Included?
- 13 nights Half Board accommodation
- 4 included and 3 optional excursions
- 4-star mainstay accommodation
- Travel by Luxury Grand Tourer Coach Including: Superior comfort and stylish interiors; modern coach in superb gold livery; extra leg room, adjustable footrests and seatbacks; climate control; audio-visual entertainment; enhanced vision due to higher seating and tinted panoramic windows; on-board refreshments (charge payable)
- Complimentary Home Connect Service (where available)
Discover the great Baltic cities of Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn starting in Berlin, full of fascinating sights, rich history and incredible architecture. Each city displays a distinctive character, whilst the warm welcome you will receive is common to all three.
Grand Tourer Highlights
Be seduced by Lithuania's capital, with its beautifully-preserved old town, rich culture and vibrant arts scene. Explore the city's old quarters; a UNESCO-designated World Heritage site, its narrow streets are lined with baroque buildings, pavement cafés and display inspiring Renaissance architecture.
The largest city in the Baltic States, Riga is a vibrant, fast-evolving modern city with much to offer the visitor. A successful fusion of ancient and modern, the city arguably offers the finest concentration of Art Nouveau buildings to be
found anywhere in Europe. A real gem to discover.
The Estonian capital, Tallinn, is a medieval delight. Wander the well-preserved 14 and 15th century streets of the Old Town; see 10th century Toompea castle overlooking the city, the beautiful palace and swan lake of Kadriorg Park, and the spectacular Alexander Nevsky cathedral.
Your Grand Tourer Hotel
Just one of the hotels that await you on our fascinating tour through the Baltics:
The Amberton hotel is located opposite Vilnius' beautiful Cathedral in the heart of the city centre, making it an ideal sightseeing base.
- Berlin by night
- Vilnius by night
- Trakai Castle